About mentoring for trainers
Does it ever happen to you that you are delivering training in business and don’t know:
- how to effectively design the training/workshop?
- how to successfully engage the participants?
- how to explain complex theoretical concepts in an easy to understand and remember way?
- how to coordinate the practical exercises without chaos?
- how to manage time effectively?
- how to deal with under/over-participation during a session?
- how to deal with surprises and logistical issues without loosing confidence?
- how to bring more variety and energy into your training?
- how to build confidence and a strong brand as a trainer?
Then an individual mentoring session may be the answer to your needs. Mentoring is a form of support where the mentor shares the best practices and tips based on his/her own experience to empower the mentee’s upskilling.
What would we work on?
During our mentoring session we would focus on 2 to 4 areas from the list:
- training needs analysis, objectives & curriculum building,
- content creation (theory & instructions),
- presenting theory,
- coordinating practical exercises,
- voice production & body language,
- first and last impressions,
- 8 techniques to engage audience,
- media skills & visual thinking,
- managing self & group in time,
- managing under/over-participation,
- tackling difficult situations & stage freight;